Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Boys 'n' Bunny

This is one of those times when I've realized I'm behind on the blog again, and then I start getting overwhelmed at all I need to post. In an effort to get things moving, here's an attempt at beginning.

Here are the photos I took on February 15 - Miles's six month birthday:







Jarett:

His handiwork one morning last week while I fixed my hair

He's been getting conflicting signals from his parents vs. from Miles. As seen here, he typically just goes with Miles's feedback.





Miles:






Brothers:



Gonna want to turn up those speakers...





Oh, and a random side note. This fella has entered our lives. Not your typical rabbit. It is clearly not a wild one, though we are clueless as to where it came from. Its home is under our shed, and it lounges around our back yard most days. It is not afraid to be around us, and has even let us slowly approach and pet it a few times. We're becoming quite attached to him, and we need YOUR input on what to name it. (We have no idea if it's a boy or girl, and it'd be nice if Jarett could at least halfway say the name.)

3 comments:

ViAnn said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Miles has gotten since I was up there last month! That boy is growin!

Shauna said...

I was so excited to see this post! Miles is SO chunky and so stinkin' cute. I love the pictures of them together on the picnic blanket, especially the last two. Precious! I also love the video of Jarett running around making Miles laugh. I asked Juliann what she thought you should name your rabbit. First she said Juliann. Then Mommy, then Daddy. Then she decided on Bert. Not sure where that came from, but kind of cute. I am sooooooo excited to see you guys in July!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

The first rabbit name that I thought of was foo foo, (or fru fru, I can't remember the actual name), from that song. Little bunny---- ---- hoppin' through the forest... That would be easy for Jarett to say. The other name that I thought of was Charley. Charley the rabbit :D I love the video of Miles and Jarett rolling the ball to eachother! So precious!!!