It has been every bit of three months since I've posted. Here are some little clips from the last few weeks.
Jarett started singing this little bit of a random song one night at the dinner table. After much deliberation and code-cracking, I discovered he was singing the "Five Little Monkeys" song wherein Mr. Alligator snaps the monkeys out of the tree.
When Jarett was this age, his favorite friend was the little yellow bear that my Granma Johnson made for him. It was while I was expecting Miles that I made what would turn out to be his special friend, Howie.
Him's cute.
Miles is 6 months old today! Hopefully I can do a photo shoot with him soon to celebrate the milestone.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute kiddos. I miss them lots!
I can't believe how much Miles has changed since the last pictures! They are so cute!!!
Post a Comment