Yep. I turned the big 2-9 yesterday. Camden and some friends surprised me with a birthday party. My little guys each made me a sweet card (Miles chewed his). Camden showered me with lovely gifts, including a Zumba game for the Wii and a ticket to the Time Out for Women coming to Harrisburg, PA next month. SOOO excited about both of those!
I requested experimental cinnamon rolls instead of birthday cake. Inside them we used brown sugar, chopped up apples, and walnuts. Talk about divine. Ahhhh......

I enjoyed some sweet moments with my family that left me feeling like the most fortunate, smiled-upon-by-Heaven girl there ever was. Discovering this was one of them...
2 comments:
Miles is so cute! And blonde! And I must say you are looking mighty fine too! And I want a cinnamon roll.
You have got some adorable children, I must say. And you are lookin good! Those cinnamon rolls sound soooo good! Glad you're bday was fab.
Post a Comment