None of us needed the reminder that winter is on its way. This snow was particularly unwelcome because most of the just-changing fall leaves were still on the trees. The weight of the snow snapped limbs and trunks and caused power outages all over. Eww. I only hope we will still get to enjoy an autumn this year, complete with beautiful trees.
Monday, November 9, 2009
An Unwelcome Visit
Somebody somewhere up here got the wrong memo in mid-October. It snowed! We got quite a bit of it, too.

None of us needed the reminder that winter is on its way. This snow was particularly unwelcome because most of the just-changing fall leaves were still on the trees. The weight of the snow snapped limbs and trunks and caused power outages all over. Eww. I only hope we will still get to enjoy an autumn this year, complete with beautiful trees.
None of us needed the reminder that winter is on its way. This snow was particularly unwelcome because most of the just-changing fall leaves were still on the trees. The weight of the snow snapped limbs and trunks and caused power outages all over. Eww. I only hope we will still get to enjoy an autumn this year, complete with beautiful trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to be done with scenes like this for at least a couple years. Hooray!
Post a Comment