Monday, November 9, 2009

Rag Quilt

As many of you know, I set out a while back to make a rag quilt for Tater. I actually finished it a couple months ago, but am only now posting the pics. It turned out soooo cute, and it was quite fun to make (except for cutting all the seams). After I threw it in the washing machine to get it to fray, however, I discovered that the red flannel had bled all over everything -- my little boy's quilt was various shades of pink and purple. Oh well. A little extra character never hurt one of my projects before...

here's the back


and this is the front

3 comments:

Shauna said...

This is so cute! I can't really tell that it's purple and pink from the picture. It looks like a boy quilt to me.

Jenna said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! That is like THE cutest baby blanket I have ever seen! You are so talented and amazing!

Nate and Annah Butterfield said...

Umm Your ticker is counting up now. For your sake, I REALLY hope your not progressively getting further away from having your baby. Do you have a baby yet?! I'm excited to see pictures when you get a chance, but I TOTALLY understand if that's not for a while! I'm not one for blog promptness.