I was feeling awfully stranded a few months ago. It's hard to live so far away from all our family. Camden and I thought it might help to stave off a nervous breakdown if we could get his mom to come up and visit. And, thankfully, she obliged us and came up at the beginning of October. We had an absolute ball! We spent Conference weekend watching all of conference and celebrating her birthday. We ventured up to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon to take in the fall splendor.

I even managed to haul myself through the woods for a beautiful but highly strenuous hike.

We spent the next few days working away at different projects for the Tater:
- crib sheets

- burp cloths

- curtains for his room

My mother-in-law is the most prolific crocheter I've ever known. To watch her at work is just phenomenal. She brought up some BEAUTIFUL afghans that she'd made:

Both Camden and I were so grateful that she could come up and see us. We missed her as soon as she pulled out of the driveway. Thanks so much for coming, Mom!
1 comment:
All of your projects look fabulous. I especially like the burp cloths. Were you able to find some more of the curtain fabric like you needed? You're getting so close!!! Yay!!!!
Post a Comment