Thursday, May 30, 2013

pictoral representations of January and early February 2013

Here are some closeups of the puppets I made for Miles for Christmas.


Here he is hugging them.


Preparing for Christmas wo' this mama slap out.  Here I am enjoying some down time with my babies in my oh-so-trashed sewing area.


Jarett got Fifth's Disease.



Camden turned 29






Snow, snow, and more snow.



Somewhere in the middle of it all, we stole away for a day or two to go to the temple.  Camden had received a job offer from Exxon Mobil, which we officially decided to accept at the end of this trip.



Hilarious Winnie the Pooh.



Flying Camden's airplane.


This is pretty much the cutest thing ever.  Miles was delighted with all he could find hiding in the snow.


Stuck in the pressure cooker and not happy about it.  I think Camden's been in the same position for the last while.


Family outing to the pet store.



Sweet peas.



And a little more snow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The puppets are SO DARN CUTE! I know you really are probably dying to make some more for your nieces and nephew, right?