Monday, June 18, 2012
Weekend Adventure
Friday night we decided to be wild and free. At 7:30 we packed up the kids and some m&ms and peanut butter popcorn crunch, and drove 45 minutes to see the "giraffe movie" (Madagascar 3) at a real, live drive-in. It was a blast. Jarett stayed awake for the whole thing, finally falling asleep on the way home just after 11:00. In spite of our hopes, he didn't sleep in AT ALL the next morning. 5:45 came, as usual, way too early. Our camera isn't working, so we took videos instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I admire your spontaneity with two little ones! Some day I'll be as brave as you. I can't believe Jarett is talking so much now. You have got some seriously cute kids and I'm soooo excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!
That's seems like it would be so fun! It's cute that Jarett played baseball with the big kids. :) He's talking so much now, it's crazy!
That sounds like a fun night out! Hope y'all are doing well!
Jarett can talk sooo good! Whatever happened to him saying ma or ba for everything? Its cool that you guys got to have a fun night out. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment