And here's the whole thing. I NEED SOME HELP, though. I originally made the dresser exactly like this (#1). The drawer with the big bumblebee on it was on top. After finishing it, I realized that I don't love that drawer, and maybe it would look better buried on the bottom. (see next picture)

That problem is solved here, but does it throw off the "centeredness" or something? I need you guys to vote. Which way is best, #1 or #2?#1
#2
7 comments:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!! I'm so happy with the way it turned out!!! I like it with the turtle up on the top just because he is so unbeleivably adorable :D
This is incredible! You did this?? Good heavens. I vote #2. I think it actually looks more centered that way. I am so impressed! Nice work!
Super cute! I think the snail is my favorite, but I also like the caterpillars. I vote #2.
Wow Ams! This is soooo cute. I vote #1 but either way is really adorable. Great job!
Hello, this is Ryan. I vote #2. I don't know why though. It's really cute!
Hullo! It is soooo cute! I like way #2. p.s. You're due this week, in case you forgot!!!
i vote numero dos. CUTE!!!
Post a Comment