Singing "The Daddy Song"
Underdog!
In other news, meet the second groundhog we've caught this year. If only we'd gotten him before he ate half our green bean crop. (Incidentally, my wise husband provided some astounding information to me recently -- a groundhog is the same thing as a woodchuck!)
4 comments:
As this child's mother, I feel I must explain the mess all over his face in the groundhog videos. We'd just been to the park, where Jarett had eaten his fill of black raspberries. There...I feel much better now.
Mom and I can't believe the size of that nappy thing. I'm sad he ate half of your bean crop, but not many kids can say they've seen a real live groundhog/woodchuck. P.S. Jarett is super super cute!!!
I never knew groundhog=woodchuck! Very interesting. Also, Jarett is adorable. I especially loved when he waved at the groundhog.
In response to your past 2 posts, Jarett is SO cute and big! I am highly impressed with his father's day song especially.
Post a Comment