Practicing our smiles on the way to get family pictures taken. Chelsea did an amazing job; I'll post some of those pictures later.
Meeting Great Grandma Mingledorff. (He also met GG, but his silly mama forgot to take a picture! RATS!)
Funnest pedi ever. Poor Shauna was enjoying everything until we turned on the massage chair. It might as well have been a mechanical bull.
This picture makes me want to cry. :o)
Aunt Gwen went on and on to everyone about how pretty her smile was in this picture. Man, it was good to see her.
Aunt Gwen was so excited to know I'd named my baby after hers.




















2 comments:
It was so so fun to have you guys so close for a little while. Can't wait to see you again! And that massage chair.... Totally Ridiculous.
HAHAHAHA I almost forgot about the massage chair. That was so fun! I'm so happy that I got to see you guys before I left
Post a Comment