Here's what we've been up to in the last week:
Thank you for the coloring book and stickers, Grammie!
Spring fever finally collided with a warm-ish weekend. Enter Home Depot and beautiful primroses. Perennials.
Sweet babies out for a rainy day stroll.
This one just kills me. :o)
And the little fluffernutter. His hair is so soft and fluffy after a bath. Camden calls this particular 'do his "fluffhawk".
Two months old!
13 lbs 1.5 oz (83rd percentile)
25 inches (100th percentile)
Today was a gorgeous day, and we took full advantage.
This was Lane's first outside picnic. He loved it!
3 comments:
Hooray for pictures of your sweet boys!! I love the umbrella pics. And I'm so glad you are having nice weather now. Your flowers are beautiful and I can't believe how big Lane is. Good grief.
I am so glad you blogged! Your boys are so cute. I love all the rainy day stroll pics. that one is so funny. And your primroses are so beautiful and colorful. Lane is really, really cute. And Miles seems really grown up! When did that happen?
I cannot get enough of those umbrella pictures. Your yard is so beautiful and perfect for little kids to run around in. I love it.
Post a Comment