Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Bug Fair 2012
In spite of so many recent postings, I am behind once again. We had a very adventurous September and October, and there is much to update about. At the end of September we went to Penn State's annual Insect Fair again. It was super crowded and the kids didn't last very long, but we still got to see and touch some pretty cool things. And I witnessed my children doing things which went totally against all maternal instinct. I think if I'd had a stick or a fly swatter the event would have been in real trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with you on the fly swatter. I don't know if I could've let my kids hold those things, but what a cool experience. Juliann and Jackson LOVED watching these videos.
Sick! (The bugs that is)
EW! I think I would have thrown up a little bit.
Post a Comment