Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthday Pics

Birthday Boy wakes up



Birthday Blueberry Pancakes ("1"s)
By some miracle, we were able to pull off this timed picture on the first try.








I love pancakes!!!



handsome Daddy



Birthday Supper: Would you believe I've already forgotten what it was?!?  I'm guessing baked potatoes.



PRESENTS!








new kicks
I was so excited to be able to spend money on Miles for his birthday.  He has spent his life getting his brother's hand-me-downs in both toys and clothes.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was eager to shop just for him.  In that spirit, we bought him actual new shoes, and name brand ones at that.  We spent what might as well have been a gazillion dollars on them.  I have been racked with guilt ever since.  They are size 5 extra wides and fit great.  He should get lots of use out of them.  And, let's be honest, they're SOOO CUTE!!



The cupcake


 
 



Jarett's gifts to his brother: a balloon he picked out and a homemade card and picture.



and some wrestling...



The Loot: popper, shoes, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", rompers, church shirt, cups



It was an immense occasion.  We all had fun, but I think this guy loved it most.

















2 comments:

ViAnn said...

What a cute family! Happy birthday Miles! Grammie loves you!

Megan said...

You have VERY handsome babies. I love them. And you guys.