Agreed! You're ensemble is simply FAB dahling. Fab. ...pretty much Michelle took everything I was going to say, except for that I find your pregnancy very exhilarating.
We were married for time and all eternity in 2007. Camden is a brand, spankin' new graduate of Penn State, using his fancy new Ph.D. as a researcher for ExxonMobil in New Jersey. Amber uses her psychology degree daily while working as a full-time mama to our three beautiful sons: 4 year-old Jarett, 3 year-old Miles, and 8 month-old Lane.
6 comments:
LOVE these pictures! You look GREAT in them. Cute idea with the little train on the tum tum. Maybe one for the nursery?
Agreed! You're ensemble is simply FAB dahling. Fab. ...pretty much Michelle took everything I was going to say, except for that I find your pregnancy very exhilarating.
Hooray for boys! Jarett's going to be such a good big brother. I also love your outfit and you look soooo cute! Congratulations!
Everyone stole all my comments. You look fantastic, the pictures are so adorable, and I'm so excited you're having another boy!! Woooo!
Congratulations, Amber. That's wonderful. And, yes, you do look absolutely beautiful.
Woot! Woot! I knew it!!! Camden's just too masculine for his own good! :D
Post a Comment