Oh man, he is seriously cute. I can't believe how big he's getting, and his hair is getting much thicker and longer. He is so so so cute. I want to see him as a snail!!!!
We were married for time and all eternity in 2007. Camden is a brand, spankin' new graduate of Penn State, using his fancy new Ph.D. as a researcher for ExxonMobil in New Jersey. Amber uses her psychology degree daily while working as a full-time mama to our three beautiful sons: 4 year-old Jarett, 3 year-old Miles, and 8 month-old Lane.
5 comments:
Oh man, he is seriously cute. I can't believe how big he's getting, and his hair is getting much thicker and longer. He is so so so cute. I want to see him as a snail!!!!
Wow! That's fantastic!!! What a sweet grandson!
Good grief that child is huge!! He has grown so much! Way, way cute...
He is PAINFULLY cute. And skilled.
You better tell that boy to slow down!!! Pretty soon he won't be a baby any longer!!!!
Post a Comment