SIDE NOTE: Sometimes the pin cushion gets a little feisty and someone has to show it who's boss. Gratefully, I had a little help. (The very beginning is my favorite!!)
Secondly, I guess my trusty ol' potato shoes filled up with snow one too many times, and I finally gave in today; for the first time in I don't know how many years, I got a new pair of shoes! (And no, flip flops don't count.) I wore my fancy footwear tonight to deliver Camden's dinner to him in between the labs he teaches. He hopped in the car to say hello for a minute and I modeled them. When I asked if he liked them, he said, "Do you like them?" In other words, he thinks they're really ugly. I feel pretty spiffy, though.
3 comments:
DAH! I want that baby blanket! Excellent choice on the color to back it with too. I like the beginning of the video too. Eclipse should join the circus.
wow! i have those same shoes in tan! eclipse is real cute! you should mail him to me! LOVE, Jenna
ahem, I'm ready to see the ROCKING CHAIR!!!
Post a Comment